SPECIFIC TERMS FOR VPS ACCOUNTS
These terms are in addition to the general terms listed above.
- This OVZ VPS is fully unmanaged, that means that we do not provide support for it for apps. If a technical system problem arises, we will do everything we can to resolve it.
- Your VPS must been used within 48 hours (2 days), if you do not use it within the 2 days then will your VPS getting revoked without any notice.
- When using the VPS, the IP address is your own responsibility, so if the IP is on a blacklist, you are responsible for removing it from the blacklist.
- VPS servers may not be used to downloading sources like torrent or watching movies online, this is illegal and it bring us in trouble. This does not apply for legal files, legal sources may be downloaded always but download eat a bunch of bandwidth so keep there an eye out for. VPS plans with Unlimited bandwidth may download so much legal sources as possible but note that when we see a Bandwidth eater that we suspend the network till we have a clear answer of the holder.
- Exceed a 15 minute load average greater than two (2) times the amount of CPU cores given.
- Use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
- Free VPS are not suitable for certain applications, such as those that require specific ports to be used/mapped. This includes some voice servers, control panels, etc.
- Doig DDoS Outgoing attacks will lead to revoke VPS, IP ban and a block on the server blacklist. You cannot sign up for a new VPS, VPN/Proxy/Tor is not allowed to use, even temporarly email is forbidden.
- Use abnormal bandwidth usage with UNLIMITED Bandwidth packets