Hello Guest! Welcome to my website.

You can benefit from our privileges as a member of our site.

or Register

hello

industrialist

Reaction score
hey, i'm industrialist, and i'm from the usa. i'm a tech nerd who spends a lot of his free time working on hobby projects - currently i'm working on making a simple video game with some friends. I'm studying independently for certifications in cybersecurity while i finish up a bachelor's degree in english (i'm thinking of moving on to law school after this). I really like the internet - it helps people with so many things: education, socialization, mental health, etc., and i'm hoping to work on a project some day that helps people in these ways, myself.

Pacific Spirit

The Cynical Dutchman
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
hostlease.com
Hi and welcome! Your story looks cool to us, we are interessed in your development of it. If you have finnish it, you may share it here if you want to. What type of game is it?

industrialist

Reaction score
it's a horror game that's influenced by similar games made in the rpgmaker engine, among other things. we won't be using the rpgmaker engine, though, because most of us, myself included, are poor (lol), so we're using one called "godot" instead. while the project is still relatively small, i've never personally led one this large before, and i'm honestly not sure how long it will take. when we finish, hopefully i'll still be here so i can post a link to it.

Sagher

Reaction score
Hello mate nice to see you here. also mention your name for better correspondence. i glad to see you are known cyber security. i also like to learn about it.

debjit

Reaction score
Ahh! nice username though. Welcome here. Nerds are welcome. Please share some of your experiences with us.

Burgeta

Reaction score
пионер строительство домов сша
Выкупаем предназначенные для жилья помещения и квартиры, которые за долги выставляются на продажу на аукционах.
Корпорация работает с покупкой активов недвижимости, давая шанс одним избавляться от долговых обязательств, а прочим успешно заработать на всем этом.
Как заработать денежные средства, вкладывая в жилплощадь?
Флиппинг-вкладчик капитала время от времени покупает дома, а потом реализовывает их с намерением извлечения выгоды. С тем чтобы жилплощадь числилось активом, его надлежит приобретать с намерением быстро перепродать. Промежуток времени между приобретением и перепродажей зачастую образует от пары месяцев и до одного года.
Выкуп жилья - известный метод долгосрочного инвестирования, так же - если вы абсолютно всё оформите удачно - тогда вы сумеете успешно заработать реальные средства!

инвестирование в недвижимость за рубежом

Sagher

Reaction score
Kindly Use English language. or translate it with google translator.
I really don't know what you say. so i ll be waiting for your English version post. as also other then English language posts are prohibited.