Hello Guest! Welcome to my website.

You can benefit from our privileges as a member of our site.

or Register

Bliss OS on Old Laptop

Sagher

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have an old Intel Atom Notebook with low specs like 1GB of RAM and 60GB of HDD with Intel 1.6 Atom CPU.
i wish to install any on android OS on it. i try Bliss but i am always stuck in installing setup.
During Partition they said cannot format sda1 ..
anyone here who successfully install bliss on that kind of old book?

debjit

Reaction score
I found this article for you.
I use puppy Linux for my old Samsung Notebook and Live run it from my USB drive. It is doing well with no HDD needed and 2 GB of ram.

Sagher

Reaction score
I found this article for you.
I use puppy Linux for my old Samsung Notebook and Live run it from my USB drive. It is doing well with no HDD needed and 2 GB of ram.
Ok i do check about it but i need Android OS. a stand alon OS because dual boot in old PC/s with 1GB of RAM is ridiculous. i check many but all has booting problem. take upto 5 to 10 min to boot. also hanging issues.

HarisHayat

Reaction score
I have already tried to use Remix OS, Pheonix OS and all other OS of Android types.. but yeah you can install it on your Intel Atom CPU as Bliss OS can be installed on lower specs.

Sagher

Reaction score
I have already tried to use Remix OS, Pheonix OS and all other OS of Android types.. but yeah you can install it on your Intel Atom CPU as Bliss OS can be installed on lower specs.
Bliss not work for me bro i think because of 1GB ram. yeah but PrimeOS is boot but too much time to boot and some time stuck on boot . reboot and reboot but cant GRUB go to OS menu. same with Android stock x86 ROMs and Lineage.

HarisHayat

Reaction score
Bliss not work for me bro i think because of 1GB ram. yeah but PrimeOS is boot but too much time to boot and some time stuck on boot . reboot and reboot but cant GRUB go to OS menu. same with Android stock x86 ROMs and Lineage.
Oh.. actually I have used Prime, Remix and Pheonix OS to play PUBG on my low specs laptop.. and I think it's 2 years ago.. now.