Hello Guest! Welcome to my website.

You can benefit from our privileges as a member of our site.

or Register

Best Anti Virus For Windows?

hamed

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good antivirus. Which antivirus do you think is best?
I want to protect my files and my internet. I mean internet trackers.
Because in the last 2 years my computer has been attacked more than 3 times and once my hard drive burned that I announced in the post4vps forum but I couldn't recovery my files.

HarisHayat

Reaction score
You should try Windows 10's default Windows defender because from my point of view other Antivirus software are paid and it's not better than Windows defender.

Sagher

Reaction score
I always recommend you Windows Defender which is embedded in every release of Microsoft windows and free for lifetime because you got it with Microsoft windows purchases.
Other then always buy a full licensed version of any antivirus like kespersky, Norton, Avira, Panda, Eset etc..

debjit

Reaction score
Default windows antivirus is really OK. I use avast antivirus and use virtual machines to serf other questionable sites.
Avast free antivirus is really ok and enough for daily use. If your PC parts getting corrupted or destroyed please check your electricity connection and earthing line.

Sagher

Reaction score
Default windows antivirus is really OK. I use avast antivirus and use virtual machines to serf other questionable sites.
Avast free antivirus is really ok and enough for daily use. If your PC parts getting corrupted or destroyed please check your electricity connection and earthing line.
Avast and avira both has same category list even Eset is master to delete your system files without any sense. so beware from that.

HarisHayat

Reaction score
That's why I suggest all to use Windows built-in software "Defender" which is best!!

debjit

Reaction score
That's why I suggest all to use Windows built-in software "Defender" which is best!!
Well, it is not the best, if you don't play foul, it just does not bite. It does save you from normal threats. I use antivirus malware hunter and unhackme in my pc.