Hello Guest! Welcome to my website.

You can benefit from our privileges as a member of our site.

or Register

Recent content by HarisHayat

1. HarisHayat

The most recent song you've listened to?

Yo the desi one! xD, by the way I used to listen Hollywood and Bollywood both..
  2. HarisHayat

TV Series You are Watching Now

Squid game was the perfect series I ever watched on Netflix, it's No 1 on trending in Pakistan... after Money Heist.
  3. HarisHayat

Bliss OS on Old Laptop

Oh.. actually I have used Prime, Remix and Pheonix OS to play PUBG on my low specs laptop.. and I think it's 2 years ago.. now.
  4. HarisHayat

Why couldn't I get a VPS?

I think you tried to use VPN or proxy IPs, which are not allowed in this forum..
  5. HarisHayat

Best Anti Virus For Windows?

That's why I suggest all to use Windows built-in software "Defender" which is best!!
  6. HarisHayat

Bliss OS on Old Laptop

I have already tried to use Remix OS, Pheonix OS and all other OS of Android types.. but yeah you can install it on your Intel Atom CPU as Bliss OS can be installed on lower specs.
  7. HarisHayat

Best Anti Virus For Windows?

You should try Windows 10's default Windows defender because from my point of view other Antivirus software are paid and it's not better than Windows defender.
  8. HarisHayat

Hello Everyone

Agreed! torrent is just at bad reputation at every site or providers, mostly cracked and hacking programs are uploaded on torrent sites. that's why it's prohibited.
  9. HarisHayat

[CLOSED] New Giveaway October 2021

Glad to hear, a good chance for new members.. LNB offering high quality VPS in stock while there are few members only.
  10. HarisHayat

What is the difference between Linux and Windows?

Ahh, you can find Windows 11 ISO from Microsoft site i think so or google it .. because i can't provide any link here.. i think its not allowed.
  11. HarisHayat

How to enable Root Login of mostly VMs like AWS/Azue/GCP

then I think you have to work with root user to gain all privileges.
  12. HarisHayat

Sorry for the late reply, yeah you can install Windows 11 without having TPM 2.0 in your motherboard. Just head to this tutorial video and you can enjoy Windows 11 with no issues. YT Link:
  13. HarisHayat

Actually anydesk window must be open to let your user to connect it and remote control your PC/VPS. so that's why your friend have to login with user and then you can connect to his desktop or server.
  14. HarisHayat

By the way, I tried Windows 11 on i5 4th generation, because it's ISO file was patched by some Indians or what.. but the GUI and it's features are damn good!
  15. HarisHayat

If you are thinking to work like anydesk or temviewer, you should try VNC.. I think it will work for you.. give it a try.