Started by Itsmevinay

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

19 posts in this topic
Itsmevinay

10 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2019
17-06-2019, 07:13 -
hey,

As per as I know we cant directly Extract files on server using Filezila (Please correct me if I am wrong).

I have one request, Please can you create my hosting account in the TEST SERVER? (which worked for you earlier as you mentioned before)

I can work with limited specs from what I have now (File storage and specifications) as long as server is stable with normal I/O and Memory limit.

Actually I am asking this because the cPanel unable to create backup of my home dictionary and nor zip compression work so It is nearly Impossible to take backup of my site from the server. A wordpress plugin worked out for me finally and created a backup for my home dictionary after 1.5 hrs of waiting for compression.

Please let me know if migrating to your tested server is possible.
Thank you.
Jordy - Gregory
Administrator

61 posts 17 threads Joined: Dec 2018
17-06-2019, 08:04 -
The test where I was talking about does not exist. I made a test account on the server where you on and tested my self. There is no test server at all. Please wait while we fixing the server. Our Premium Server has no issue with nothing but unfortunately can't I move you to that server due that it is a premium server, however, the price for 3G costs €2.18 per month.
Do not PM me for Sales, Support or activation questions.

https://www.lnb-hosting.nl - Free Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller & VPS offers.
Itsmevinay

17-06-2019, 08:25 -
Alright, I guess I need wait then, Please tell me which is my active server now as I currently have two srv008.dnsalways.com and burly.strongserverdns.com .

I can't have both running, It just doesn't sound fair and Give me 24hrs time for migrate if burly is my active server now.

And please let me know once this issue being fixed.
Thanks for support.
Jordy - Gregory
Administrator

17-06-2019, 08:27 -
Hi,

Please have a check it on burly server. The issue there should be solved and that will be the primary server for you. The svr008 will removed in 24h.

https://www.lnb-hosting.nl - Free Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller & VPS offers.
Itsmevinay

17-06-2019, 08:35 -
Unfortunately not, Issue still exist (goes on forever).

I think its due to the Zip Method used by the server as My backup Plugins showing Warning only on that part (little bit info if that helps to fix the issue).

[Image: zipmethod.png]

Keep me updated. Thank you.
Itsmevinay

17-06-2019, 10:16 -
Hey,
I guess I have found the solution for the problem.

I just migrated to my old host for testing purpose and found out that server uses exec module (command) to compress and extract (which is the fastest) and I think it is backed by server side SSH.

[Image: zipsolution.png]

And the point Is, In both of my servers I didn't had SSH access (command line access) it was either blocked or not provided.

I think thats what causing the issue as server can't use SSH in order to use 'exec method' (command line method) to complete the extraction, it being force to use 'pclzip' method which is backed by php and which is extremely slow.

I think we can fix this by enabling SSH access (command line access) to the server. 

It's just a theory popped up I'm my head please test it and let me know.
Thank you.
This post was last modified: 17-06-2019, 10:19 by Itsmevinay.
youssefbasha

25 posts 5 threads Joined: Jun 2019
17-06-2019, 11:12 -
If the files are 6 MB extract it from your PC/Mobile and upload it directly.
Itsmevinay

19-06-2019, 12:09 -
Hey,
I wold like to address that the Zip module issue seems to be fixed, thanks.
Jordy - Gregory
Administrator

19-06-2019, 02:51 -
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. I was still busy with rebuilding some of our service and replace some items. Happy Hosting.

Jordy - Gregory
Administrator

19-06-2019, 04:42 -
Thread Closed.